No Cut. No Drill. No Fear.
Dr. Khullar’s Dental Clinic offers Zolar, the breakthrough in laser dentistry that promises the most comfortable and pain-free experience without cuts/incision, drills or needles. Zolar is a safe and gentle alternative to traditional dental tools. Using laser, Zolar can perform many procedures without a shot or a drill. Finally, going to the dentist in fun again!
Dr. Khullar’s Dental Clinic in Mohali has advanced technology and we are trained in laser dentistry – this is amazing for children as it is – wait for it – pain free.
BENEFITS OF ZOLAR LASER
No Cut/Incision. No drill. No fear.
- No Bleeding.
- Disinfect Wound.
- Exceptional patient comfort.
- Safety and precision.
- Reduced trauma.
- Promotes Healing.
- Fewer dental visits.
- Reduced risk for cross-contamination.
- Great option for older babies and kids.
- Minimal Post Treatment Discomfort.
We can perform multiple dental procedures with laser such as :
- De-pigmentation Of Black Gums.
- Oral Ulcer Healing.
- Tongue Tie Correction.
- Disinfection Of Root Canals In Primary & Permanent Teeth.
- De-senstization Of Sensitive Teeth.
- Removal Of Excessive Gum Growth(Gingivectomy)/ Reshape Gums.
- Orthodontic Exposure Of Impacted Canines.
- Exposure Of Implants.
- High Frenum Attachment Correction (FRTNECTOMY).
Lasers are used to speed up in-office teeth whitening procedures. A peroxide bleaching solution, applied to the tooth surface, is ”activated” by laser energy, which speeds up of the whitening process.
Removal Of Tooth decay
Lasers are used to remove decay within a tooth and prepare the surrounding enamel for receipt of the filling. A composite restoration is a tooth-colored filling used to restore decayed teeth. Dental Composites are also used for improvements of the smile, for whitening the shades of the teeth or reshaping disfigured teeth.
Biopsy or lesion removal
Lasers can be used to remove a small piece of tissue (called a biopsy) so that it can be examined for cancer. Lasers are also used to remove lesions in the mouth and relieve the pain of canker sores.
* What is the cost of a gum depigmentation procedure?
The cost of the gum bleaching treatment can vary depending on the degree, depth and location/extent of the discoloration. It is best to book a appointment with us at Dr. Khullar Dental Clinic
* What causes gum pigmentation?
Gum pigmentation is caused by melanin and melanin is a natural substance in our body that we find in freckles, sun spots, age spots. … Unfortunately, some people have an overproduction of melanin in their gums. Discoloration may also be caused by long term use of certain medications.
* How Long Does the Gum De-pigmentation Treatment Last?
One gum depigmentation treatment can last From 6- 20 years or up to a lifetime.
* How Long Does the Treatment Take?
The procedure takes 20-45 minutes depending on the colour and size of the dark patch.
* Is gum bleaching painful?
Laser gum bleaching is a cosmetic procedure to easily remove the brown or black patches that often occur naturally on gum tissue. The treatment is quick, pain-free, and will leave you with healthy, pink gums.
* Why is my gum black around my crown?
* Why There’s a Line Around Your Gum Line
This black line surrounding your gum occurs because light, which can pass through natural teeth, is unable to pass through the crown’s metal, makes the crown’s porcelain fusion look darker, and restricts the amount of light in the root and gum areas.
* How do you get rid of gingival pigmentation?
Depigmentation procedures such as scalpel surgery, gingivectomy with free gingival autografting, electrosurgery, cryosurgery, chemical agents such as 90% phenol and 95% alcohol, abrasion with diamond bur, Nd: YAG laser, semiconductor diode laser, and CO2 laser have been employed for removal of melanin hyperpigmentation.
DENTAL LASER-ONE OF ADVANCE TECHNIQUE FOR GUMS BLEACHING
A dental laser can target and ablate the melanocytes, thus reducing the production of melanin in the gingival tissue. Following laser depigmentation, the gingiva heals by secondary intention. This results in a lighter and more uniform color of the gums.
BENEFITS OF GUM WHITENING
- Fast and quick result
- It improves your appearance along with the general oral health
- The treatment is safe, long-lasting and reliable
- Wear a happy, confident and brighter smile
- Initiates a practice of good oral hygiene
- Avoid the risk of gingivitis
Tongue/lip tie releases (Frenectomy)
may be recommended for several reasons. The most common reason is to provide relief from breastfeeding difficulty. Other reasons for releases might be to improve speech, improve the ability to clean the teeth, to decrease risk for cavities and to relieve muscle tension.
Gingivectomy/Gums Recontouring By Laser
We are professionally trained to perform the latest technology in laser dentistry for children ensuring painless dental procedures.