- A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Two types of dentures are available — complete and partial dentures.
- Affordable Dentures are offered in a variety of denture styles that include full and partial dentures. We will help you find the best match for your needs.
- Complete dentures are full-coverage oral prosthetic devices that replace a complete arch of missing teeth.
- Complete dentures can be either “conventional” or “immediate.”
- Immediate Dentures are made after the teeth have been removed and the gum tissue has begun to heal.
- A conventional denture is ready for placement in the mouth about eight to 12 weeks after the teeth have been removed.
** ULTIMATE FIT DENTURES/BIOFUNCTIONAL PROSTHETIC SYSTEM(BPS) DENTURES
- High Quality Dentures from Ivoclar Vivadent-Switzerland
- The Ultimate Fit / BPS Denture is our most innovative denture made with patented high-pressure injection technology.
- The dentures are also remarkably strong, lightweight, as well as odor and stain resistant.
- Only certified dental labs and technicians are authorized to fabricate BPS dentures.
**PREMIUM DENTURES (MELIODENT WITH ACRYROCK TEETH)
1.) The Premium Denture is very high in natural appearance. It features enhanced natural appeal, wear and stain resistance, with detailed customization.
2.) The Premium Denture is often available in week time period, however, in some cases it may take longer.
** ECONOMY PLUS DENTURES (LUCITONE WITH ACRYROCK TEETH)
The EconomyPlus Denture is made with more expensive teeth for a more natural-looking denture. After you have approved the look of your EconomyPlus Denture, the lab will custom finish your denture in the permanent acrylic base material. It’s like designing your own smile!
**ECONOMY DENTURES (ROUTINE ACRYLIC WITH NORMAL TEETH SET)
LOW ABRASIVE RESISTANCE OF THE TEETH TO MASTICATORY / CHEWING FORCES
The Economy Denture is the most affordable denture and is selected by many patients. It is processed by our lab and individually fit for you.
SNAP SECURE DENTURE / IMPLANT SUPPORTED DENTURE
- We are committed to providing the dental profession with state-of-the-art and cost-effective implant prostheses. Our team of expert implant specialists has the training, skill and experience to assist you right from case design, case plan and case estimate upto the final delivery of the prosthesis.
BENEFITS OF IMPLANT-SUPPORTED OVERDENTURES
- Minimum number of implants required is at least 2 per jaw.
- Preserves the bone and prevents further deterioration of facial structure.
We offer several types of partial dentures – cast metal, flexible , acrylic And Bio-Dentaplast. The cast metal, flexible & Bio-Dentaplast partials are our best partials.
**CAST METAL PARTIAL DENTURES
- (COBALT-CHROME & TITANIUM)
- AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO REVITALIZE YOUR SMILE.
AN AFFORDABLE WAY TO REVITALIZE YOUR SMILE
A cast metal partial denture involves a metal framework that attaches by way of clasps connected to crowns.
Difference Between Cast Partial & Acrylic Denture
**FLEXIBLE PARTIAL DENTURE
The flexible partial is made from a special material that gives you added comfort and fit.
BENEFITS OF FLEXIBLE DENTURES
Flexible dentures do not use any metal parts so tend to look and feel a lot more natural.
An acrylic partial denture (APD) is one option for replacing missing teeth and is also the most cost effective treatment option.
Acrylic partial dentures tend to feel more bulky. This partial has an acrylic base into which the denture teeth are set and is attached to your natural teeth with small metal clasps.
High strength, injection moulded, biocompatible denture material.
- Clasp-free partial dentures