Enjoy Good Oral Health Again with Restorative Dentistry
Change in foods habits and alternated lifestyle has increased the risk of tooth disease. On a study, we found that root canal treatment has become more common. Today’s modern technology and advancement transforming the root canal treatment more effective and comfortable.
If you are suffering from bad toothache and decay, you need an endodontic treatment, generally called root canal treatment (RCT).
On monitoring the root canal treatment, It is a treatment for a decayed and infected tooth, which repairs and saves tooth damage. Furthermore, the nerves and pulp of the tooth along with the bacteria are removed, cleaned and sealed. It incorporates various steps to accomplish the treatment by flushing the bacteria and protecting the tooth with a seal. On detail, it undergoes three sessions, cleaning, filling and crowning the root canal. Thus, the treatment accomplishes on securing your teeth.
HOW THE BACTERIA DAMAGES YOUR TOOTH?
- Once the bacteria attack your tooth/teeth, the nerve tissue and pulp of your tooth is damaged
- Secondly, the bacteria multiply inside the pulp chamber and decays the whole tooth
- Now your tooth gets infected and abscessed and spread to the core of the root of the tooth
- After the counterattack swelling of (Face, neck, head) occurs. Sometimes, it gets even worse on having a bone loss at the tip of the root.
HOW THE TREATMENT TAKEN THROUGH?
The root canal treatment is performed by us with latest rotary equipments. We diagnose the problem, plan and proceed with the process, at last, prevent the dental nerve and pulp of the tooth.
Step 1 :- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
Dental Specialist will take an X-Ray and examine the affected tooth. Determine the history of infection in the root canal and surrounding bone. Also , observe the shape changes in root canals and get into the action.
Step 2 :- Root Canal Treatment
Stepping into the Endodontic treatment. The infected root canal is prepared, sanitized, filled and sealed. Now each step significantly saving the tooth. Thus the tooth restored for regular functionality.
Step 3 :- Crown Work On Treated Tooth
Now, the measurements and impressions of the tooth are taken for the preventive crown . The shielding of teeth with crowning happens for the complete protection and restoration of the teeth.
Step 4:- Advice Medication For Complete Recovery
After the treatment , proper medication is advised. The dentist prescribes antibiotics and pain relievers for the revival of the tooth . And After week examination is done to check complete recovery.
Root canal procedures primarily address the problem with a tooth which is infected or has a decaying pulp that requires urgent drilling and cleaning from inside. The integrity of your tooth is either lost or severely damaged after an invasive therapy like a root canal and you will need teeth reinforcement.
A dental crown after a root canal provides reinforcement to your tooth and restores its health and functionality. Although adding a dental crown is not necessary after every root canal procedure, all root canal procedures need tooth reinforcement.
- A tooth can turn more fragile after the root canal treatment due to tooth-drilling, cavity or infection. A durable dental crown can protect this tooth and make it long-lasting while preventing any damage.
- Some teeth change color after a root canal treatment. If a tooth appears grayed or deeply stained, a dental crown can offer a more natural appearance and whiter shade to match the remaining teeth.
- The affected tooth surface is at a higher risk of infection and contamination post a root canal therapy. A dental crown will protect the tooth by sealing it off from dangerous leakage to avoid recontamination so that you do not need to undergo a tooth extraction.
- A tooth that previously had a filling due to extensive decay and got chipped or fractured before the root canal treatment, or if it’s in a high traffic area should necessarily be restored with a dental crown.